Responsible for Logistics related planning and administrative duties to include material and cylinder inventory, export controls, MC&A inventory activities, transport planning and shipments.
- Receive, process, store, and transmit logistics records to include Cylinder data books, Cylinder related equipment, Transport documentation, Uranium accounting data, Calibration, testing and inspection checklists and Equipment manuals.
- Assist with shipment preparations to include vehicle details, radiation monitoring data, cylinder and package details, labels, notifications, shipment and receiving document preparation, cylinder inspection, non-destructive assay, and weight measurements.
- Export control duties and responsibilities.
- Understand and maintain a familiarity of 10CFR74 & 75 and the Fundamental Nuclear Material Control Plan.
- Use SAP system software for material movements, receipts and dispatches and stock management.
- Regularly review the regulations to ensure compliance for Uranium Accounting and consistency with procedures and license requirements to include the FNMCP.
- Support other departments and URENCO Head Office with all aspects of production planning.
- Timely submittal of Month end, Quarterly and Year end reports.
- Coordinate with Transport Planner and Container Handler Supervisor to meet delivery requirements including blending, sampling, analysis and preparation for delivery and verifying that product delivery requirements for URENCO USA adhere to the UEC stock policy.
The ideal Logistics Specialist II or III will have an Associate’s degree and three to five years of related work experience in an operations, logistics, transportation field, and the transportation of dangerous goods such as radiological, chemical, petroleum or nuclear and experience with interstate or international commerce. The ideal Senior Logistics Specialist will have a Bachelor’s degree and five to seven years of related experience.
The duties and responsibilities listed above do not reflect the position description in full and complete detail.
How to apply
Click HERE to apply!
If you are already an employee of URENCO USA and are interested in applying for another job within the company, please apply through the ADP Career Center. If you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job, please contact UUSA Human Resources at 575-394-6652 or HRUUSA@urenco.com.
URENCO USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. URENCO USA encourages minorities, females, veterans and persons with disabilities to apply. UUSA supports a drug free workplace.
Enrich your future!
URENCO USA | Human Resources | HRUUSA@urenco.com