Urenco is an international supplier of enrichment services and fuel cycle products for the civil nuclear industry, serving utility customers worldwide who provide low carbon electricity through nuclear generation. As a result of investment activity, Urenco are seeking people to enhance our in-house project delivery capability based in our Group Projects team based in our sites in Gronau (Germany), Almelo (Netherlands), Capenhurst (UK), and Eunice (NM, USA).
Group Projects is responsible for driving excellence in portfolio management, project management, project engineering management, estimating, project controls, procurement and contract management, and construction management. As a part of Group Projects you will join a pool of experts providing subject matter consulting, advice and direct delivery of strategically significant Urenco projects. Urenco Group Projects is entering into a period of significant and exciting change. The role will own and shape the project system for Urenco Group’s global portfolio of small and medium projects accumulating up to €100 million annual CAPEX and select projects ranging from €50 million to in excess of €500 million.
Reporting to the Project Planning Manager, you will be responsible for development, maintenance and monitoring & control of the (integrated) project schedule for various multinational projects, ensuring the project schedule fully reflects the project baseline estimate and all project obligations and requirements, throughout the project lifecycle.
The main areas of responsibility will include, but not be limited to:
- Facilitate and run interactive planning sessions for the development of project schedules
- Ensure flawless integration of all project obligations and requirements, including integration of (multiple) contractors project schedule
- Create and maintain (initial) project schedule baselines
- Perform schedule analysis, prepare periodic reports and charts, and provide stakeholders with recommendations for improvements
- Provide planning expertise to project teams and other stakeholders
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Project Planning processes and performance
- Actively promote and guide junior members of the Project System team in all aspects of planning and scheduling
We are now looking for an individual who can make a difference and add value to our existing Team. The following skills, behaviour and experience will provide an indication of the types of Team Players we are looking for:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in developing (detailed) project schedules, from concept development to hand-over
- Brownfield and/or STO (shutdown/turnaround/outage) project experience
- Proficiency in using Primavera P6 and/or similar specialist project planning application
- Be a project planning ambassador, propagate the added value of project planning
- Strong and effective communication skills and collaborative working style
- Be a pro-active and critical sparring partner to Project Manager, Project Controller and other stakeholders
- Pragmatic, accurate, result-oriented with a high level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- High degree of attention to detail (accuracy)
- Ability to multi task and prioritise your work
How to apply
Urenco are committed to Best Practice in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Black, minority ethnic, disabled and female candidates are currently underrepresented within the Project System team and are particularly encouraged to apply so we have the widest pool to choose the most suitable candidate from.
This is a full time, permanent role based in our Gronau office.
For any queries about this application and to apply please send a CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org