Urenco is an international supplier of enrichment services and fuel cycle products for the civil nuclear industry, serving utility customers worldwide who provide low carbon electricity through nuclear generation. As a result of investment activity, Urenco are seeking people to enhance our in-house project delivery capability based in our Group Projects team based at our sites in Gronau (Germany), Almelo (Netherlands), Capenhurst (UK), and Eunice (NM, USA). Group Projects is responsible for driving excellence in Portfolio Management, Project Management, Project Engineering Management, Estimating, Project Controls, Procurement, Contract Management and Construction Management. As a part of Group Projects you will join a pool of experts providing subject matter consulting, advice and direct delivery of strategically significant Urenco Projects.
Urenco Group Projects is entering into a period of significant and exciting change. The role will help shape the project standards capability for Urenco Group’s global portfolio of small and medium projects accumulating up to €100 million annual CAPEX and select projects ranging from €50 million to in excess of €500 million. Reporting to the Manager of Contract Management within Group Projects, you will assist in leading, shaping and ensuring adequate and consistent standards in project contract management in Urenco’s project portfolio and be a key member of the Group Projects department.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Accountability for the project contract management standards and ensure alignment between the business objectives and the project contract management standards
- Maintain an overview of subject matter expert’s skills and competencies and provide development of project support resources both contract management and staff
- Interpreting and representing project contract management standards, including procedures and tools in the business
- Quality control of project contract management deliverables
- Working with Group Projects departments to ensure seamless integration of cross-functional standards
We are now looking for an individual who can make a difference and add value to our existing Team, the following skills and experience will provide an indication of the types of Team Players we are looking for:
- Have experience in analysing organizational requirements and critical success factors and the ability to translate these into bespoke project contract management processes;
- Have excellent, in depth, knowledge of various industry standard forms of contract and a good understanding of legal terms and conditions;
- Have an excellent understanding of contracts in project related environments, preferably the EPC industry and some experience of regulated industries is desirable;
- Have excellent written and presentation skills;
- Have varied previous experience, across a range of industries;
- Have a degree, or equivalent experience, that covered contracts, commercial, legal and/or business; and
- Be flexible, adaptable, enthusiastic and personable.
You will be ready to take the initiative and identify where value can be added, and help support the growth of the Contract Management team in Group Projects
How to apply
Urenco is committed to becoming a more inclusive and diverse organisation. Female candidates, candidates from ethnic minority backgrounds, and candidates who identify themselves as having a disability or heath condition are currently under represented within the Contracts Management department and are particularly encouraged to apply, so that we have the widest pool from which to choose the most suitable candidate.
To apply: Please send your CV and Covering letter to email@example.com