We’re pleased to present the opportunity to join Urenco as an Engineer Electrical. Based at our Gronau, Almelo, Capenhurst or Eunice Site you’ll Support the Senior Electrical Engineer in design development, design specification and safety basis of design. Also provide input to the Plant Safety Case.
Urenco is a trusted, long-term supplier to the nuclear industry, specialising in safe, cost effective and reliable uranium enrichment services. As demand in our sector increases, we are creating career opportunities and growth across our teams.
For us, a happy and engaged workforce is vital to our sustainability. Our aim is to recruit and retain talented people who can help us deliver outstanding customer service and achieve long term commercial success.
Join us on our journey, front and centre, to a net zero future.
What will your day look like?
• Ensure advanced plant designs comprise safety features based on best industrial practice and lessons learnt from the (nuclear) business.
• Determine C&I design engineering aspects, options and evaluation in contribution to feasibility/optioneering/best available technology studies.
• Support delivery of Conceptual Design and Design Specifications with a focus on C&I expertise area.
• Support delivery of Basic Design packages concerning Core Plant Technology (CPT) with respect to C&I systems and equipment.
• Provide directions and oversight concerning Detailed Design and supplier manufacturing quality processes on request of the site or group
What do you need to be great at this role?
• Recognized experience in expertise area
• Demonstrable capability to analyse and model complex technical design problems and define advanced design solutions.
• Work experience in Design and Engineering.
• Ability to model and simulate complex stationary and dynamic integrated process systems with respect to process and mechanical requirements, design starting points.
What can you expect of us?
At Urenco we’re dedicated to offering flexible benefits that support our people across all aspects of their lives. We’re delighted to offer a range of benefits to support our employees’ physical, emotional and financial wellbeing.
At Urenco, everyone is welcome. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse environment where we all have a voice, and you can feel confident being yourself. ?We’re committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. ?We’d like our future workforce to have an equal gender balance, represent a broad mix of people from minority ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQ+, those with a disability and supporting social mobility. ??
Verrijk je toekomst, join us!
Alleen ga je sneller, samen kom je verder: wij verrijken onze teams graag met diverse talenten.
Ben je enthousiast over de functie maar twijfel je of jouw achtergrond voldoende aansluit?
De echte fit voor een functie ligt niet altijd in je ervaring of opleiding.
Dan willen we je aanmoedigen om toch door te lezen.
Samen kunnen wij kijken of wij jouw profiel passend kunnen maken.
Het zijn juist de verschillen tussen collega's die leiden tot verrassende samenwerkingen en innovatieve oplossingen.
En dat geeft ons energie! We zijn nieuwsgierig naar jou, je kwaliteiten en je talenten.
Misschien ben jij wel de juiste kandidaat voor deze of andere rollen, dus aarzel niet om te solliciteren!