Urenco is an international supplier of enrichment services and fuel cycle products for the civil nuclear industry, serving utility customers worldwide who provide low carbon electricity through nuclear generation. As a result of investment activity, Urenco are seeking people to enhance our in-house project delivery capability based in our Group Projects team based in our sites in Gronau (Germany), Almelo (Netherlands), Capenhurst (UK), and Eunice (NM, USA). Group Projects is responsible for driving excellence in portfolio management, project management, project engineering management, estimating, project controls, procurement and contract management, and construction management. As a part of Group Projects, this is an exciting opportunity to join a team of experts providing subject matter consulting, advice and direct delivery of strategically significant Urenco projects.
Urenco Group Projects is entering into a period of significant and exciting change. This role will help support the delivery and growth of the new project organisation and help Urenco achieve excellence in project delivery.
Reporting to the Project Administration Team Leader, this fill time role holder will support Urenco Group Projects and specific projects, providing administrative support, working closely with members of the department and the wider organisation, ensuring objectives are met timely and entirely. The main areas of responsibility will include:
• Arranging and supporting meetings and events
• Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
• Assist with the Group Projects recruitment process
• Organise and support the on - boarding for new starters with the department
• Arranging training for new starters and other members of the department
• Attend meetings, take minutes, keep notes and manage action tracking databases on behalf of project teams
• Provide administrative support in areas such as purchasing and maintaining stationery stock, purchase requests, support the team with IT issues and maintain the team’s asset register of IT equipment
• Raising purchase requisitions / service entries in SAP
• Management of department Time booking system
• Liaising with BU’s assistants and secretaries on a frequent basis
We are now looking for an individual who can make a difference and add value to our existing Team, the following skills and experience will provide an indication of the types of Team Players we are looking for:
• Excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to respond to changing priorities, supporting a busy workload and multiple priorities.
• Strong attention for detail including document management, formatting and control.
• Professional and competent level of all Microsoft Packages (especially Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, Project and expert Power Point skills) as well as company systems to manage - time booking, requisitioning, expenses and travel.
• Conversant in business English and business language specific to role location.
How to apply
Urenco is committed to becoming a more inclusive and diverse organisation. Candidates from racial/ethnic minority backgrounds and candidates who identify themselves as having a disability or health condition are currently underrepresented within the Urenco Technology and Development (UTD) Administration team and are particularly encouraged to apply so that we have the widest pool from which to choose the most suitable candidate.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org