Responsible for maintaining, coordinating, and managing procedures to implement measurement and control aspects of the URENCO USA Fundamental Nuclear Material Control Plan.
- Serve as the MC&A measurement control program coordinator, including oversight of MC&A
- measurements and implementation of the measurement control program
- Calculation and evaluation of SRDs
- Calculation and evaluation of physical inventory statistics
- Verification of all measurement systems used to generate data for the physical inventory
- Implementation of the physical inventory program, including program planning, overall program oversight, and the compilation of all data collected
- Preparation, issuance, and revision of any instructions required for the performance of the physical inventory in addition to the procedures
- Implementation of the item control program including periodic monitoring activities
- Performance of periodic facility design/configuration verification walk‐downs
- Implementation of the TID program including periodic monitoring activities
- Performance of over‐checks of the physical inventory data collected by the NMCs.
- Performance of periodic facility surveillances and monitoring activities in support of the UEP Program
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree and five years of related work experience. All candidates should have excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to work independently, strong planning, analytical and scheduling skills, a demonstrated ability to think strategically, as well as to navigate both the formal and informal networks at URENCO to accomplish assigned tasks, and the ability to effectively work and cooperate with a team and as part of a team to accomplish tasks.
The duties and responsibilities listed above do not reflect the position description in full and in complete detail.
How to apply
Please click HERE to apply!
URENCO USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. URENCO USA encourages minorities, females, veterans and persons with disabilities to apply. UUSA supports a drug free workplace.
Enrich your future!
URENCO USA | Human Resources | HRUUSA@urenco.com