Job responsibilities include overall planning and management of information technology (IT) related projects. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of IT projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met. Gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. Additionally responsible for generating and compiling reports based on applicable findings, including probable causes and solutions to Information Technology (IT) project issues. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT project investments.
Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Participate in IT strategy development and long term business planning.
The ideal IT Project Manager will possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related field. Five to seven years of related work experience in programming, network analysis, infrastructure and application. At a minimum, must have an Associate’s degree and zero to one year of related experience.
How to apply
Please click HERE to apply.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job, please contact UUSA Human Resources at 575-394-6652 or HRUUSA@urenco.com.
Please note that there is currently One available position: IT Project Manager I, II, or III or Senior. Qualifications will be reviewed and considered for all levels. The duties and responsibilities listed above do not reflect the position descriptions in full and in complete detail.
URENCO USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. URENCO USA encourages minorities, females, veterans and persons with disabilities to apply. URENCO USA supports a drug free environment.