Perform activities and tasks associated with on-site waste management, decontamination, Liquid Effluent Collection and Treatment System (LECTS) operation, nondestructive assay (NDA) measurements, and waste handling in accordance with all applicable company and / or regulatory requirements.
- Perform equipment decontamination, nondestructive assay (NDA), Liquid Effluent Collection and Treatment System (LECTS), and regulated waste handling activities.
- Perform routine inspections of on-site waste accumulation areas and document observations or findings in accordance with quality assurance and waste management procedures.
- Handle and decontaminate equipment.
- Dispose of radioactively contaminated waste to include transport in accordance to regulations, provide oversight of Recycling systems and programs as required.
- Complete and submit to supervision required decontamination, waste handling, and NDA instrument records including those from inspections, surveys, MC&A and criticality safety measurements.
The ideal candidate will have an Associate’s Degree and one to three years of related work experience. All candidates should have excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to work independently, strong planning, analytical and scheduling skills, a demonstrated ability to think strategically, as well as to navigate both the formal and informal networks at URENCO to accomplish assigned tasks, and the ability to effectively work and cooperate with a team and as part of a team to accomplish tasks. Navy nuclear, commercial nuclear or radiological experience is a plus.
How to apply
Click HERE to apply!
URENCO USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. URENCO USA encourages minorities, females, veterans and persons with disabilities to apply. UUSA supports a drug free workplace.
Enrich your future!
URENCO USA | Human Resources | HRUUSA@urenco.com