Participate in the performance of independent audits, surveillances, and inspections of organizations
within UUSA and Suppliers outside UUSA. Participate in complex inspections such as receipt
inspections, structural inspections, weld inspections, NDE inspections, mechanical and/or electrical
inspections according to established procedure. Assist in the development, implementation and
maintenance of NQA-1 and ISO Standards inspection processes, procedures and criteria for effective
and efficient control of quality in all aspects of the operating facility.
- Participate in the performance of independent NQA-1 and ISO audits, surveillances, and inspections of organizations within UUSA and Suppliers outside UUSA.
- Develop plans, checklists and schedule for completion of the activities according to site requirements.
- Identify findings/issues/non-conformances during audits and surveillances to determine program quality and identify negative performance trends.
- Participate in complex inspections such as receipt inspections, structural inspections, weld inspections, NDE inspections, mechanical and/or electrical inspections according to established procedure. This may require the use of special testing and inspection equipment including calipers, micrometers, vision systems, height gages, pin gages and other special purpose inspection tools.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of QA manuals (including ISO standards), implementing procedures and desktop guides to verify compliance with industry codes and standards, NRC regulations and regulatory commitments.
- Provide guidance for and support ISO auditors and other quality control inspectors.
- Knowledge and experience in 10CFR50 – Appendix B, QA requirements and ISO Standards.
- Knowledge and experience in ASME NQA-1 standards.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or Technology with over three years’ related work experience. All candidates should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with staff members of all levels of the organization. Strong teamwork skills are needed to positively communicate company vision, values and goals while promoting the organizational culture.
The duties and responsibilities listed above do not reflect the position description in full and in complete detail.
How to apply
Click HERE to apply!
URENCO USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. URENCO USA encourages minorities, females, veterans and persons with disabilities to apply. UUSA supports a drug free workplace.
Enrich your future!
URENCO USA | Human Resources | HRUUSA@urenco.com