Our employees are what makes Urenco Nuclear Stewardship a centre of excellence for the management, decommissioning and recycling of uranic materials.
We provide a supportive working environment for our employees with a friendly team, social committee and regular charitable events.
Urenco Nuclear Stewardship is committed to learning and development and can draw on over 1,000 combined years of nuclear experience from across its highly skilled workforce. Many of our employees have worked on highly complex nuclear management projects across the UK.
We offer a generous benefits package for our employees that includes:
- A business delivery bonus based on performance against personal and business targets.
- Annual leave starting 25.5 days per annum, rising to 32.5.
- Standard working hours of 8.00am to 4.15pm (Mon-Thu) and 8.00am to 3.40pm (Fri).
- Additional accrued hours off allowing some flexibility.
- Defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible benefits such as childcare vouchers and private medical insurance options.
Our current vacancies can be found here.
Urenco Nuclear Stewardship recruits graduates a part of the Cheshire Energy Hub Graduate Scheme. The Cheshire Energy Hub is a multi employer partnership between a number of leading international Cheshire based organisations in the power and energy sector that are passionate about developing the careers of the very best graduates. For further information and to apply for graduate opportunities with the Cheshire Energy Hub please visit their website.
Urenco Nuclear Stewardship works with Training Tomorrows Engineers to recruit and train apprentices. We offer a range of apprenticeship opportunities including electrical and instrumental, mechanical and process engineering.
Over the course of a four year programme, apprentices complete a number of qualifications including a Level 3 BTEC Diploma in Operations and Maintenance Engineering, Level 3 National Vocational Qualification and the Higher National Certificate.